Pages

INTJ Women With Double Standards?


Let's talk a little bit about some so called rational INTJ women and their double standards.

Many of you in the INTJ Females group on Facebook will know that every now and then someone in there has an emotional outburst, usually for no other reason than someone having a different opinion to them.

A while ago someone was going on about being diagnosed with autism, to which I said they weren't autistic. I don't agree that normal people who are a little socially awkward should be labelled autistic, especially when this is a term used to describe people who are retarded. When the word retard became seen as an insult, a new word was needed, this has already happened several times over when moron, idiot and various others became insults and therefore fell out of use and were replaced. And this is going to keep happening. Unless we stop this ridiculous behaviour all words will be classed as hate speech and banned, and then all we will be able to do is grunt, and even then there will be those offended by it.

I never once said that anyone in the group is retarded, I told them that they are NOT retarded, they are not autistic and it is ridiculous to label them as such. But maybe they think they can use their newly earned label as an excuse for being a complete bitch to everyone they come across?

So anyway, the women who were offended, when I said they are not autistic, said I had called them a retard, never did, decided they were going to report me and the group for hate speech and try to get it shut down. They talked about this in my own group right in front of me and yet got all angry and upset when I removed them! It didn't stop them spreading their hate though, oh no, they then went into another group and started to tell everyone that I am "insane" and "crazy" they said I started to attack group members. Erm no, I removed those attacking me, BIG DIFFERENCE!

And the most unbelievable thing about this whole episode is that those nasty women think it is perfectly fine for them to call me names using words used to describe someone with a mental illness. Double standards much?

I wanted to post this blog to show just how terrible people can be when they are offended by something they have absolutely no right to be offended about.

So what if I don't think people who aren't retarded should be labelled autistic? That is my opinion and you telling me I am crazy and insane for thinking that isn't going to make me change my mind.

I guess those special snowflakes who love their labels really do want special treatment. They can call someone names and spread nasty rumours about them and try to ruin them. But no one else can say fuck all.

Well fuck that, you won't ever shut me up!

So why did these women want to start a hate campaign against me?

I have dealt with these kinds of attacks all my life, I write on my own blog about how I am used as a scapegoat so many times.

It is simple, they can't stand to see someone who is free and happy when their life is a pit of fear and disappear. They want to ruin anyone who dares to speak their mind because they are too scared to. They are scared to work on themselves and to look within to their own dark side, but they will do all they can to punish those who are strong enough to.

I am not angry about what they are trying to do to me, I pity them.



4 comments:

  1. You are repeatedly here equating being retarded and being autistic; you're right, using words such as insane and crazy to describe you is not very helpful and is really very ironic, but it still remains that what you are doing is profoundly ignorant and offensive. I suggest for your own sake to stop for a while to reflect on what it is that is wrong with these outpourings on retardation, autism, hate speech, offence and so on. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly the ignorant bs I am talking about, posted here by an unknown anonymous coward, posting this months after the fact to stir the pot. Stating facts about the meaning of a word is NOT hate speech! You implying I am committing hate crimes, when clearly I am not, is a disgrace. And why do you do it? Because you don't like the fact, very sad indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are completely entitled to your opinions. That doesn't make them right. Science says otherwise. And science doesn't care what your opinion is. Not all people with autism are retarded. Not all retarded people are autistic. They are two separate conditions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Science! What does a label for someone who is mentally challenged have to do with science? Your argument is absurd. There are people with different levels of metal retardation, that is a fact. Those who think they are retarded (autistic) because they are a bit socially awkward or different to other people are very much mistaken. But if they like their label, they can keep it, I am not going to stop them.

    ReplyDelete